For everyone interested my handcrafts

Hi, welcome to my handcraft world, bellow all the bags was ordered from my friends, except I write on this stuff still available, and I decided to stop custom made now because recently I busy on my work, if u really like my handmade, please e-mail me for more detail, see I got free time to do ur order or not and I didn't provided to choose a fabric, hope everyone understand . Thanks ^^
欢迎大家来到我的手作世界,以下的包包通常是友人要求定制,除非我有注明哪些包包是要买的。最近我将会很忙,而我不是全职在做手工,所以要暂时暂停定制包包,大家假如真的很喜欢我的包包,欢迎email询问我,看我是否抽出时间来做哦~~谢谢~~
~~暂时关闭定制服务~Temporary close for custom made~~

Thursday, March 31, 2011

封式护照套*巴黎&芬兰 passport holder




这个是延续之前护照套所作出另一种设计的概念,牛皮纸也差不多用到7788了,目前应该不会再作了,paris那个是作给我自己的,基本上就只剩下芬兰这个而已,有兴趣的朋友这个星期日有空的话,不妨到 KL Pudu Shaw Parade 的 Kaka Art Market 来哦,因为我会再那边摆档。

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I wanted to buy the Finland one, how much ya? Is it can buy from net?

Gwen said...

Hai, This Finland still available,but this stuff will be put on this sunday kaka art market for sell, if u free to come please come to visit me ^^
Can order here also, normally is use bank transfer, hope can get ur answer ASAP....

miko said...

很漂亮,很喜欢....

miko said...

我的朋友刚才去kaka market找过你了,我们要older这类信封式的护照套要有蕾丝的,共四个.详情我email让你知道...

Gwen said...

嗨Miko,不好意思哦~~这个要等大概一个多月哦,因为这个水洗牛皮纸没有货了,需要向海外订购,详情请email 我哦~~谢谢^^

我行我素~M!KO said...

我已经email你了,你的gmail你查看看....
你的email是这个么?gweneng82@gmail.com

Gwen said...

Hi Miko, thanks for your order, my email was correct, but seem like I havent received ur email, could I know u use what name for email? Thanks ^^

我行我素~M!KO said...

我用hotmail email你的
这add:mikochew827@hotmail.com
我再mail一次,k~

janice said...

Do u remake the paris 1? & may email me the price too. thanks. im not mind for waiting the stuff.

janice said...

tasmanian_devil3@hotmail.com
Janice email add. thanks

Kimmy said...

Hi Gwen, was wondering if you still can remake the "Travel to Finland" passport? It looks so adorable, and just found out your cool handmade stuff... also wondering where to buy!

Your stuff are fantastic!

Gwen said...

Hi Kimmy, thanks for ur like my handmade,this passport holder I'll make a different style,but will keep the envelope style too...