For everyone interested my handcrafts

Hi, welcome to my handcraft world, bellow all the bags was ordered from my friends, except I write on this stuff still available, and I decided to stop custom made now because recently I busy on my work, if u really like my handmade, please e-mail me for more detail, see I got free time to do ur order or not and I didn't provided to choose a fabric, hope everyone understand . Thanks ^^
欢迎大家来到我的手作世界,以下的包包通常是友人要求定制,除非我有注明哪些包包是要买的。最近我将会很忙,而我不是全职在做手工,所以要暂时暂停定制包包,大家假如真的很喜欢我的包包,欢迎email询问我,看我是否抽出时间来做哦~~谢谢~~
~~暂时关闭定制服务~Temporary close for custom made~~

Monday, June 14, 2010

小花盆钥匙包 key pouch




这个钥匙包是做给我男友为了答谢在台湾等我买布布时候的谢礼。也是我一针一线穿出来的,虽然还是有些小瑕疵啦 ><'

4 comments:

Unknown said...

你好棒哦!!! 加油咯 great !!! 全部都很美丽,很美丽 ... 照片也拍的很美丽...我喜欢"小花盆钥匙包 key pouch"
can i have 1 for the key pouch...
ha ha ha !!

Gwen said...

Aiyo...but this key pouch just for my BF only la.

Sam said...

this one is AWESOME !!! and really PRO ler ~~~
cheers to u Gwen !!


s@m

Unknown said...

ha yooooo... ....
can do different key puch de mah .....
but anyway really so nice ... keep it up...