For everyone interested my handcrafts

Hi, welcome to my handcraft world, bellow all the bags was ordered from my friends, except I write on this stuff still available, and I decided to stop custom made now because recently I busy on my work, if u really like my handmade, please e-mail me for more detail, see I got free time to do ur order or not and I didn't provided to choose a fabric, hope everyone understand . Thanks ^^
欢迎大家来到我的手作世界,以下的包包通常是友人要求定制,除非我有注明哪些包包是要买的。最近我将会很忙,而我不是全职在做手工,所以要暂时暂停定制包包,大家假如真的很喜欢我的包包,欢迎email询问我,看我是否抽出时间来做哦~~谢谢~~
~~暂时关闭定制服务~Temporary close for custom made~~

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Passport Holder(Custom Made)








呼~~经过这几天的努力终于赶出来了,暂时是松了一口气,不过还是要赶多另一个包包出来给朋友,所以在压力之下做手工是蛮辛苦的一件事,以上这些全部都是人家之前要求定制的,而我也已经做多几个,过多几天会放上来,喜欢的朋友要守住我的blog喔~~不过也可以在facebook add http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.211820105516975.59216.205323399499979&saved#!/?sk=lf ,这个是我刚看通不久的 fans page ^^, 请大家要多多支持~~
Wow~~ above all the stuff was me stayed at home a few days came out product! Such a so efficiency, but handmade was like follow feeling not under pressure, so all above was ordered by last time, but I still got make an extra, this few days will post out, so who got interest please pay an attention in this few days ^^, otherwise please visit my facebook fans page http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.211820105516975.59216.205323399499979&saved#!/?sk=lf , thanks ^^

9 comments:

xhui said...

真的好喜欢哦~
不过护照夹没什么用到阿
如果能做成钱包就好了
找了好久都没找到喜欢的

Gwen said...

之前也有这种想法,因为牛皮纸的质感蛮象皮子,只是一个是纸一个是皮,不过还是会去尝试玩玩的 :p

xhui said...

话说几时会开放订做呢?
真的好想要一个这样的钱包~

Gwen said...

接下来应该不会接受订制了,因为我要随着我的灵感来创作我的手作啊~~这样才会有属于自己的创作空间:)

xhui said...

说的也是阿~
手作还是要享受其中最开心阿。。。

我行我素~M!KO said...

收到了...谢谢你,辛苦了~我们都很喜欢!

Gwen said...

Miko: 哈哈~~幸好你们都很喜欢,我很怕你们都不喜欢呢 :)
Xhui: 只是享受其中又不知几时才会出作品:p
压力也是推动力,矛盾呐~~~

sereen said...

Hi I m looking for a passport holder, and your design perfectly suits what I m looking for. Wondering if is still available?

Looking forward for your reply.
Erm...my email add is sereen0519@hotmail.com , it is the account for my FB too. Keep in touch. TQ

Gwen said...

hi serren, thx for ur support, actually I has done some passport holder, just lazy to shoot and post out :p, and u can add my facebook fans page too, u just search gwen's handmade and add, then u will get my updated handmade news ^^